Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Shameless, Shameful

I've been working with natural/physical/biological intelligence to repair my shame functioning.

I tend to be way too ashamed in some areas of my life, which prevents healthy communication with other people, and quite shameless in other areas, which also prevents healthy communication with other people.

From my perspective of collaboration with natural/physical/biological intelligence, shame is part of my body, like my hands and feet, and my shame has obviously been injured.

The following dialogue with natural/physical/biological intelligence is one technique I'm using to repair it.

DIALOGUE WITH NATURE INTELLIGENCE TO REPAIR SHAME FUNCTIONING

1. Breathe with awareness of your breath until you notice how pleasurable it is to breathe.

2. State, "Nature, I give you 100 percent permission to bring my shame into balanced functioning within all my body structures and energy flows, in accordance with my life/soul purposes and my bodily balance and vitality." (Nature knows what all your body structures are... some people emphasize cells and tissues, some emphasize the energetic bodies, aura, and chakra, some people focus on the skeletal and neuromuscular structures, some on the organs... if you just say "all body structures" Nature will cover all the bases!)

3. Sit quietly, letting Nature do the work, until you feel complete. State, "Thank you, Nature."

3. If there's any particular activity or body structure in your life that you feel is particularly out of balance with respect to shame, state, "Nature, I give you 100 percent permission to bring my shame into balanced functioning within [name the body parts or energy flows, eg. sexual energy flow, creative energy flow, the energy flow in me related to my business partner, etc., in accordance with my life (or soul) purposes and my bodily balance and vitality."

4. Sit quietly, letting Nature do the work, until you feel complete. State, "Thank you, Nature." Repeat as needed.

Your life will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment