Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CD Withdrawn

Hello once more to all who read this blog...

My intention was to leave all the posts about the Feel the Love, Get the Respect CD up at this blog. (I've been promoting that CD at this blog for roughly the past year.)

However, I have decided to remove that CD from the public marketplace. Over the next few weeks, I will also be  editing most of the posts directly related to the first tracks of the CD so that those posts no longer continue irrelevant information related to the CD.

An emerging theme in my life over the past year and a half has been my growing discovery that from earliest childhood on, I have been involved in mind control and programming. I have only slowly begun to understand the full implications of having had this experience.

In mind control and programming activities, children are tortured and traumatized, in such a way that they cannot remember what happened to them. Some people ultimately start recovering their memories, and after many decades of self-healing efforts, I am now one of those people.

According to my present understanding, the purpose of the activities I got caught up in is to create a fragmented mind and personality structure. A fragmented person can be more easily controlled and "used" for various purposes.

At the time I recorded the CD, I knew I had had a very tough life. I did not know I had been subjected to mind control and programming. I didn't even know that such activities existed. I believe that recording the CD and singing out my intentions that humanity receive love and respect catapulted me into my discovery of the truth of what has happened in my life.

I still think there is a great deal of beauty and power on the CD I made. However, I have also become acutely aware of how the fractures within myself impacted the quality of the project. I no longer feel I can stand behind it with full integrity.

It is time for me to let it go, focus on self-healing work, and eventually bring forth new creations.

If anything I am saying here rings a bell for you, I can tell you that I've begun finding help for the issues facing me at the sites I list immediately below. For the record, I make no profit for mentioning any of these sites.

www.traumahealing.com
www.waysofthewildinstitute.com
www.evelorgen.com
www.offplanetradio.com

Here's one of my own practices for dealing with the aggression I've experienced:
http://relationshipswithnaturalintelligence.blogspot.com/2012/08/antidote-to-being-too-nice.html



No comments:

Post a Comment