Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012—You Are Good

Whatever you believe about 2012, there's no doubt that both human and non-human communities are changing rapidly. And that large numbers of us expect further, profound change of some kind to happen. That expectation alone is going to have tremendous influence in the coming months.

I do not believe in predicting the future, I believe in intending it and collaboratively creating it. Part of my preparation for navigating the coming passage in human consciousness is to cultivate my awareness of my own goodness. Here are some of the thoughts I focus on often...

I am a human being and I come from the Source. The Source that made me is good, and I am a good emanation of that Source. 

My heart is good. My yoni (Sanskrit word for female genitals) is good. My pancreas is good. My mouth is good.

I work with the aspects of my body that for various reasons have lost the completeness of their connection to their natural goodness.

******************

I learn what goodness looks like in action by observing natural/physical/biological intelligence in action.

Unlike humanity, natural/physical/biological intelligence always perseveres in expressing the goodness of the Source. In my view, one of the particular challenges of being human is to know we are good and to choose to express our goodness. The other life forms basically "just do it." We get to choose.

Even when natural/physical/biological intelligence is deviated from the goodness of the Source by our pollution, pillage, and genetic modification, it persists in reflecting the goodness of the Source by demonstrating to us that polluting and pillaging and genetic modifying do not support all life and vitality in the way that undeviated natural/physical/biological intelligence does.

You and I can learn, and change. Or we can suffer from lowered life force and vitality. Natural/physical/biological intelligence supports us either way.... by showing us what works, and by showing us what doesn't work.

********************

I come from Source, and I am good. I choose to learn how to express my intrinsic goodness, gifted to me from the Source.

I expect to learn and grow a great deal in 2012.

Here's what I think of as knowing-of-goodness-in-action...



Here's the link if you'd like to see the video within its youtube context:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebg_vFaYG8U&feature=related
********************






No comments:

Post a Comment