Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Feminine Wing

Do you love and respect the feminine energy currents within you and within others?

Here's one simple way to start exploring the question... how do you feel about menstruation and the menstrual cycle in general?

From my perspective, the menstrual cycle is a core structure in the "feminine wing" of humanity. But it sure doesn't get to contribute to our collective evolution very much, at least on the conscious levels.

Instead, men and women alike are taught that menstruation is shameful, taboo, and almost inevitably painful.

I have profoundly challenged these ideas in my life and found that menstruation can be an ecstatically pleasurable experience, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. 

If you are interested in knowing more about how to get there yourself, feel free to email me... I'm happy to send you an article I've written on this subject.

Here's an ad about the "feminine wing," which I offer in a spirit of playfulness...  please note that I personally do not recommend the use of menstrual pads made from bleached, artificial, and synthetic materials. I consider my yoni to be a place designed to give life and birth, not to be rubbed against materials that have been excessively manipulated in what I consider an unbalanced direction. I just couldn't resist though, the word play involved in imagining a maxi pad that has wings! I'd love to see awareness of the power of the menstrual cycle "take flight" across the globe, so that humanity can access the wisdom and life force inherent in this feminine life process.


Always Overnight Maxi With Flexi-Wings

Always Overnight Maxi With Flexi-Wings... Plus, Flexi-Wings help the pad stay in place — even when you turn while you sleep.

If you want to know more, I found this advertising at: http://www.always.com/products/detail/maxi-flexi-wings-overnight





No comments:

Post a Comment