Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Tourist and the Tour Guide

A moment's backtrack to why it's a good idea to be loyal and attentive to your body.

Try thinking of your soul as a tourist in this physical realm.

Your body is made of physicality, and you can think of it as the tour guide.

Furthermore, your body is a tour guide that's 100 percent there for you.

Isn't it time to give your tour guide the acknowledgement he or she deserves?

I've lived my whole life in North American cities. If I travelled to yak country, like the folks here, I'd be just as grateful as them for my tour guide.

Who knows where your soul has been living lately? Thank goodness it's got a body to see it through the Earth experience!

This video about tour guiding moves into some interesting territory at about 45 seconds:

No comments:

Post a Comment